Tutorials & patterns refund policy
Tutorial transaction becomes final once the PDF file is downloaded by the buyer (or e-mailed to the buyer), and there will be NO refund or exchange.
• Copyrights of the design remains with Trinkets/Sandra Scholte.
• You are welcome to sell limited number of items created from the tutorial / pattern, but only if you make the items yourself. Mass production of the items is NOT allowed.
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) should be included in your listing description and where you post photos of the item on the internet;
• IMPORTANT: The PDF file and its content are copyrighted. Purchasing of the tutorial / pattern does *NOT* grant you the permission to gift, share, exchange, teach, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute the file or any of the file content in any way - whether for pay or for free.
• Purchasing the tutorial does *NOT* grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale, and it does *NOT* grant you the permission to teach this design in classes - whether for pay or for free.
As soon as payment is on my account, your purchase will be shipped with standard mail. When you'd like different shipment (like Track & Trace or insurance), please contact me for the additional costs.
Shipping costs are to be paid by the buyer.
After payment is confirmed, your package will be shipped within 1-2 workdays (monday-friday). You will receive a message when your order is shipped.
Delivery times can be different, depending in what country you live in, and how it will be handled at customs. Usually delivery will be in 3-10 days after shipping.